Wednesday, October 26, 2005

stupid pain

my neck started hurting this morning. Not like, "oooh, I gots me a crick in my neck" but more along the lines of "oooh, one of those nerves is messed up and knocks me to my knees when I set it off"


and I do not know what sets it off. sitting, standing, turning my head, not turning my head....

Ken chiropacted on it for about 30 minutes, and said "give it a few hours, we can try more later"

it hurts. poo.

Sara is headed to see Bauhaus in SF tonight. I do not think I should go. It hurts like hell



What could make all this have a rosy silver lining?

My pals Sean & Louise and their bus are in New Orleans being volunteers. GO guys!

C

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?