Thursday, November 17, 2005

Attention Torque & Recoil Club Members: I need info, see below

Sara got a new toy. Behold the new hotness:



'06 Subaru Outback Sport.



The color? Steel Grey Metallic



A girl and her new car drive off the lot!


I highly recommend Carlsen Subaru if you are anywhere in the bay area. They are into customer service and selling cars. NOT big flashy show rooms.


ANYHOW, back to the Torque & Recoil Request!

Club Members! I am pressed for time. I do not have the research cycles. Has anyone researched outdoor car covers? Who is the BEST(tm)? I want a good, strong, all season cover, so Sara can roll it over the car and keep this baby protected.

CoverCraft has: Noah, Evolution, Weathershield, Flannel, Sunbrella, & MultiBond

Wolf has: 350F, 200F and Dust

They seem to be all the same kind of thing, but I want info.

What would YOU buy?

Anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?