Thursday, November 24, 2005
I am thankful for my freinds and family, who are my most valued possession.
I am thankful for surviving cancer, and the new outlook it gave me on life.
I am thankful for motorcycles, my life's passionate pursuit.
I am thankful my dad was smooth enough to talk my mom into marrying him, so I am here.
I am thankful for Sara, who keeps me in line.
I am thankful for NPR, which gives me a balanced view of the world.
And I am thankful for a good movement, every morning.
C
I am thankful for surviving cancer, and the new outlook it gave me on life.
I am thankful for motorcycles, my life's passionate pursuit.
I am thankful my dad was smooth enough to talk my mom into marrying him, so I am here.
I am thankful for Sara, who keeps me in line.
I am thankful for NPR, which gives me a balanced view of the world.
And I am thankful for a good movement, every morning.
C