Saturday, December 31, 2005

About Wish Lists:

A friend of mine's birthday is coming up. I want to get her a gift, as she is a good pal. And I have NO FREAKIN IDEA what to get.

The more I think about this, Wish lists are a great idea. In csase you have been under a rock for the past 3 - 5 years, a wish list is set up on a store's web site. People can go to this site, and add things they want. You can browse, buy online, or not. But it gives the gift buyer a slight clue as to what the gift recipient really wants.

On one hand, it is somewhat tacky, like "get me THIS" but on the other hand, when people WANT to send you a gift, they do not end up frustrated and buying crap you cannot use.

this is especially important for the "hard to buy for" kind of person.

So today, I think Wish Lists are a good idea.

You should register at places like:

Target
Amazon

If you can think of any other cool wishlist places, Please feel free to email me. Also! If you HAVE a wish list, email that to me too!

thanks

C

Comments:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com has good wish lists too. As for your friend; buy a hostess cup cake, stick a candle in it, and go by her place to say hi. She will probably just be thrilled that someone remembered and feel gifts are really not necessary.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?