Tuesday, January 10, 2006
the heck with your weenie car alarm.
The South Africans have THE WAY to keep your car secure...
I SOOO want one of these. How can we mount it on a motorcycle???
Far be it for me to lead anyone down the path of mayhem. (disclaimer: I AM an original member of the Austin, Texas "Torque & Recoil Club")
but these may be some interesting links. And by interesting, I do mean "Kids, don't try this at home"
http://carpetmonster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/fj.htm
http://science.howstuffworks.com/flamethrower.htm
http://www.spudtech.com/components.asp
The South Africans have THE WAY to keep your car secure...
I SOOO want one of these. How can we mount it on a motorcycle???
Far be it for me to lead anyone down the path of mayhem. (disclaimer: I AM an original member of the Austin, Texas "Torque & Recoil Club")
but these may be some interesting links. And by interesting, I do mean "Kids, don't try this at home"
http://carpetmonster.pwp
http://science.howstuffworks
http://www.spudtech.com
