Tuesday, January 03, 2006

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/vnn/122361039.html


sandacoyle@clearchannel.com

Dear Ms. Coyle,

I hopped in the car to drive to work this morning, and guess what surprise I recieved for New Years? One more Spanish Radio channel in San Jose, CA.

104.9? History, Dust, Crickets and Tumbleweeds.

I know Clear Channel has a huge responsibility to corporate shareholders to provide one and only one thing. Profit.

And I know the "alternative" crowd in San Jose/Silicon Valley may not be one of the juiciest markets. Cut enough of the non-juicy markets out, and you'll have us all on sattelite radio or Ipod.

Please don't bother sending a 'canned' reply. Don't need it, don't want it, just another indication ya'll don't care.

Best of luck with one more Spanish station. I'll be tuning out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?