Thursday, February 09, 2006
today was a wonderful day. Sun was out, nice and warm. Beautiful
i did wheelies and stoppies, and did not get caught
then I changed the oil in my XR!
this weekend there is a trip to JawBONE canyon in MO-Jave! woot!
Will ride ride ride.
next week may suck.
OH, and I heard that OMJ received the watch cap I sent him. This is good. warm black caps for all! (modellin mine!)

Wow, Boortz said it much better than I did. This is succinct. Muslim Outrage
Well, finally, some Muslim clerics speak out against the violence. How long will they last? When will the madness stop?
i did wheelies and stoppies, and did not get caught
then I changed the oil in my XR!
this weekend there is a trip to JawBONE canyon in MO-Jave! woot!
Will ride ride ride.
next week may suck.
OH, and I heard that OMJ received the watch cap I sent him. This is good. warm black caps for all! (modellin mine!)

Wow, Boortz said it much better than I did. This is succinct. Muslim Outrage
Well, finally, some Muslim clerics speak out against the violence. How long will they last? When will the madness stop?
Comments:
<< Home
Did you know that the same newspaper that printed the Muslim cartoons refused to print a Jesus one? It does not condone what is going on but throws that free speech argument out the window.
Post a Comment
<< Home
