Thursday, February 09, 2006

today was a wonderful day. Sun was out, nice and warm. Beautiful

i did wheelies and stoppies, and did not get caught

then I changed the oil in my XR!

this weekend there is a trip to JawBONE canyon in MO-Jave! woot!

Will ride ride ride.

next week may suck.

OH, and I heard that OMJ received the watch cap I sent him. This is good. warm black caps for all! (modellin mine!)




Wow, Boortz said it much better than I did. This is succinct. Muslim Outrage

Well, finally, some Muslim clerics speak out against the violence. How long will they last? When will the madness stop?

Comments:
Did you know that the same newspaper that printed the Muslim cartoons refused to print a Jesus one? It does not condone what is going on but throws that free speech argument out the window.
 
Since when do you say "woot"?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?