Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Tacos last night was a blast. we ate, we chatted, we burnt stuff, it was fun.
This morning, I woke up and planted sod. The nursery delivered 400 sq feet of Bolero Plus(tm) drought resistant, heat resistant, shade tolerant sod, at 7am.
I put it in.
It's been raining the past few months out here, and everyhthing is wet. Well, our yard is a clay mix, I hope scratching and tilling it, then laying sod on top will work like a champ. I am pretty sure it will. But I got messy laying.





In other news, ya'll remember the child porn sting operation from a few weeks back? Well, quick refresher, the gummint went after a bunch of bastards who should NOT be taken to Jail, they should just be strung up in a tall Oak Tree, and let hang.
Anyhow, one of the BASTARDS they caught? Works for the department of homeland security. Sure makes ME feel more secure, how about you?
This morning, I woke up and planted sod. The nursery delivered 400 sq feet of Bolero Plus(tm) drought resistant, heat resistant, shade tolerant sod, at 7am.
I put it in.
It's been raining the past few months out here, and everyhthing is wet. Well, our yard is a clay mix, I hope scratching and tilling it, then laying sod on top will work like a champ. I am pretty sure it will. But I got messy laying.





In other news, ya'll remember the child porn sting operation from a few weeks back? Well, quick refresher, the gummint went after a bunch of bastards who should NOT be taken to Jail, they should just be strung up in a tall Oak Tree, and let hang.
Anyhow, one of the BASTARDS they caught? Works for the department of homeland security. Sure makes ME feel more secure, how about you?