Saturday, August 19, 2006

I am tired. I don't know why I am so tired. Sara does the work. I just lay around and clean stuff. But I am tired.

Thursday we weighed in. 7lbs. almost 4 weeks, and he is almost back to his birthweight. Dr. Contini is still concerned, but I take it as a very good sign his appetite is up, and he is gaining.

Today our pal Liza drove over from Santa Cruz to visit. She and Sara made some costume implements, I'll let the photos speak for themself



arts & crafts on a Saturday afternoon


dressing for the fashion show


Tarzan does not seem to like the one mommy made, OR! He is practicing his jungle call


He does like the one Auntie Liza made


Closeup Detail


Posers


Dad, is this the Shocker?


Why is he flashing bright lights in my face? WHY?


looking at you

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?