Monday, August 28, 2006
Sara said he did not perform well last night, she looks wore out.
I got to the hospital after working the morning. Just in time to get him all prepped, and out to MRI.
MRI pulled his tube, so that has to be reinserted.
I took sara to lunch at Goodies Good Eats on Bascom, she had a tuna melt.
Back to hospital, he was out of MRI, recovery, then back to the room. Sara tried to get him to eat some pedialyte from a bottle. less than an ounce.
I left to come home & clean up before they re-inserted the tube.
No results yet
GI Doc McKracken suggested he may be okay to go home with tube on Wednesday
I do not know results from MRI
My head hurts
Photos Julz took 2 days ago:




I got to the hospital after working the morning. Just in time to get him all prepped, and out to MRI.
MRI pulled his tube, so that has to be reinserted.
I took sara to lunch at Goodies Good Eats on Bascom, she had a tuna melt.
Back to hospital, he was out of MRI, recovery, then back to the room. Sara tried to get him to eat some pedialyte from a bottle. less than an ounce.
I left to come home & clean up before they re-inserted the tube.
No results yet
GI Doc McKracken suggested he may be okay to go home with tube on Wednesday
I do not know results from MRI
My head hurts
Photos Julz took 2 days ago:



