Monday, September 25, 2006

Art is Rat spelled sideways.

So I post about the kiddo, and about how tired I am, and about bikes and stuff. But today I had a thought.

I am asking all my pals wo start carrying their digital cameras around. Take photos of interesting things you see in daily life. Not like, wild dancers at burning man, but an interesting sign, or someone doing something stupid, but in a natural setting

and email them to me.

I think I may start posting an "interesting photo" per day shot or something. Nothing staged, and I will give you props.

It is just a thought.


Oh, at 3am Tarzan had fierce gas, ate, barfed a little, then made the most tremendous poop I have seen yet.

today we go visit Dr. Contini.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?