Monday, October 09, 2006





http://flickr.com/photos/51035740886@N01/sets/72157594319380755/

my pal Rachel is on the red honda doing the MOST air.
her kid sister Hallie is on the Orange KTM, with blonde hair

Ben is on the other red honda

Rachel had issues working my camera, so all photos of me (the fat bastard with the pink chest protector) are coming UP to the ramp, or landing. Boo Hoo. there is 1 shot of me in the air, but it is weak.


I am soo tired. I had fun at hollister. For a change


then got home and tried to help Sara with a screaming, pooping, puking kiddo!

Saul was very unhappy last night.



Oh, Friday afternoon

here is me & Him



and Sara playing airplane games



Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?