Wednesday, November 01, 2006
and now, as they say, time for something completely different
Lamborghini Murcielago
Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari F430 Spyder
Ferrari Stradale
Lotus Elise
AND Lotus Elise Sport (no pic)
Porsche GT3 A
I got to drive these cars yesterday at a trackday
Cars that I cannot even afford the wheels.
More photos of me coming up
WoW
Lamborghini Murcielago
Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari F430 Spyder
Ferrari Stradale
Lotus Elise
AND Lotus Elise Sport (no pic)
Porsche GT3 A
I got to drive these cars yesterday at a trackday
Cars that I cannot even afford the wheels.
More photos of me coming up
WoW
Comments:
<< Home
Well ... I'm just bustin' to know what you thought about the performance of each of these fancy-schmancy beasts. Do they merit the hype, or are they primarily nouveau riche status symbols?
I'd like to be nouveau riche :-)
---Egg
Post a Comment
I'd like to be nouveau riche :-)
---Egg
<< Home
