Sunday, November 12, 2006
Friday night Sara's mom cooked, Mike & Evie & Steve came over, we had big dinner. it's nice to be around family.
this morning, I put a new chain & sprockets on Sara's BMW.
carrots are yummy, peas, apparently, are not.
he was up and charming all day, but got tired, and 6pm was a struggle.
Sara & her folks went to Original Joes for dinner, I stayed here, to feed and watch the kid.
oh, video, Julia tickling Saul till he flips out.
this morning, I put a new chain & sprockets on Sara's BMW.
carrots are yummy, peas, apparently, are not.
he was up and charming all day, but got tired, and 6pm was a struggle.
Sara & her folks went to Original Joes for dinner, I stayed here, to feed and watch the kid.
oh, video, Julia tickling Saul till he flips out.