Saturday, December 23, 2006

What a day today.

We went to pick up a new phone for Sara, found out Verizon had not actually put me on a business discount plan, so they did, and Jose at the Montague Expressway shop? got me signed to a corporate plan, got Sara a new phone, and sold me a new phone at a good discount.

For the first time in years, I am pretty satisfied with Verizon. Now if I can figure out how to download ringtones.

THEN! We got home, and my new glasses were here. Glasses from the internet! Delivered in the Mail!

Saul likes to grab my glasses when he is close. I thought it would be a good idea to get a second pair. So I went to zennioptical.com and ordered some like this.

And they arrived today.

They fit well, they look swell, and I do not have a headache. YAY Zenni Optical!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?