Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm home from my hospital-riffic day of fun and adventure.

I feel skeezy. The radioactive sugars they use in the pet scan makes me feel like there is paste running through my veins and body. Everything is kinda slow and runny.

The Ultrasound went great. The nice technician said "clean and clear, I do not see any mass in the testicle" Which is what you want to hear.

The PET scan measures how fast sugars are dispelled through my lymph system. That technician kinda went "hmmm, hmmmm, hmmm. Your doctor will call you"

Which does NOT really build confidence. Now I am wondering, what if it isn't my ball, but some other part? I hope not.

I have an appointment with Dr. Scates on Friday. So I will definitely know something then. Unless I hear from Scates or Andonian first.

so? it's NOT testicular. Now I wonder what the pain there is?


And we will know more later this week.



On a happy note, Saul slept in bed with me last night, and was snoring and farting, and happy as could be when I took him to daycare this morning. He is a happy kid. YAY!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?