Saturday, March 31, 2007
so. that pic. that's me. Behind me? That's the Western Wall. Where I said a prayer and put a note from my sister.

This was breakfast

This is me and my friend Israel Veig. we had dinner at his house last night.

And this? I cannot explain this billboard.

it's 1pm Saturday here in Israel. That means its about 4am in San Jose. Tonight I will go to the airport at 9:30pm, catch a plane at about midnight, fly for 13+ hours, then end up in LA around 7am. connecting flight to SFO, 11am, then drive home.
and sleep.
This was breakfast
This is me and my friend Israel Veig. we had dinner at his house last night.
And this? I cannot explain this billboard.
it's 1pm Saturday here in Israel. That means its about 4am in San Jose. Tonight I will go to the airport at 9:30pm, catch a plane at about midnight, fly for 13+ hours, then end up in LA around 7am. connecting flight to SFO, 11am, then drive home.
and sleep.