Wednesday, March 14, 2007

thank you Julia & Mark for upgrading my FlickR account. Sadly Yahoo bought them, but it still works.

I got all busy today and uploaded a bunch of photos, and tried to organize them in collections and sets. They are here


We had dinner with Brad & his mom. YAY Yummy YUMMY chicken Soup.

Good luck Brad, the next 2 weeks are going to be rough, but you can do it.



Sara and I are both coughing. I get on a plane Friday morning. BOO.

Cough cough


my anxiety is dropping, as the inevitable trip approaches, I will, as always, as Mr. Rollins taught me in the scouts: put one foot in front of the other, and walk. The destination? it's just over that next hill.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?