Monday, April 30, 2007

My pal Joe just (forwarded me this essay that his equally brilliant father mailed him) from Herb Meyer explaining what is going on in the world today. It is possibly the most accurate, concise description I've read. I will not kid you, it is long, and makes you think. But it is very worth it.

Link here



2 weeks back, our man Jack took some photos. I'll upload more to my Flikr set. My web connection at work is blocking me from uploading now.

Collections (all my pics)

Saul

Jack's Pix

Comments:
Hello Charles,

I agree with the Braden article except for the comment about the euro being weak, the euro is the strongest currency in the world. You can check any financial paper that covers the currecy markets to confirm this.

David C.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?