Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I've been crazy tired. the boys from Texas are visiting. We did the Sheetiron 300, a long dual sport ride.

I discovered (re-discovered) that my honda XR650 is too big for me.


This bike is commonly referred to as a "Big Red Pig" According to Jim, I am not a good swineherder.

I rarely ride on the street anymore, as I need to deliver Saul to and from daycare. My plan is to take my
Ducati Monster,



and my Royal Enfield Bullet



up to Joe Pardo at MotoJava on Saturday, and see if he can sell them for me. I am working on Phil at Aftershocks to find a buyer for my Honda.

With the money from all 3 of these bikes, I plan on buying a 2008 KTM 450 street legal dual sport. Having Phil lower the suspension 2 inches. Buy a second set of wheels (more street friendly) and effectively turn 3 bikes into one.


Our pal Mark Alpen delivered the pirogue on Monday. It is currently hanging in the garage, and is just beautiful.



I need to figure out how to transport it to water. float it. and play some

My hope?

"Saul, it's the weekend, do you want to go paddle in the boat, ride bicycles, ride motorcycles, go hiking? What?"

I do not want my son to be an expert videogame player.

Comments:
"Saul, it's the weekend, do you want to go paddle in the boat, ride bicycles, ride motorcycles, go hiking? What?"

I think he will want to hang with Tia and Uncle Mook!!
 
You should install a ladder on the side or back of the Sprinter and a rack on the top. Actually, won't it just fit inside of the Sprinter?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?