Friday, June 29, 2007
crazy fun Friday afternoon timewasting links:
Velociraptor info
Great IP tools website
Zoikes, I am unsure about this neo-goth poetry of children issues. Someone needs an ice cream and some sunshine.
Cool Laser reflection Game
Satire on the Ugly American, and the interweb
My pal Joe the Red Headed Menace once said "I really learn a lot from catalogues" I agree with him. You thumb throuugh the pages, learning not only what is out there, but how it can be used. Google has a beta catalogue search. WOO HOO
Interesting application of prayer and etching
Why didn't Noah swat the 2 mosquitoes?
silly sign
Velociraptor info
Great IP tools website
Zoikes, I am unsure about this neo-goth poetry of children issues. Someone needs an ice cream and some sunshine.
Cool Laser reflection Game
Satire on the Ugly American, and the interweb
My pal Joe the Red Headed Menace once said "I really learn a lot from catalogues" I agree with him. You thumb throuugh the pages, learning not only what is out there, but how it can be used. Google has a beta catalogue search. WOO HOO
Interesting application of prayer and etching
Why didn't Noah swat the 2 mosquitoes?
silly sign