Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Short link roundup, followed by news from me
Pancake batter in a can? How lazy have we really become?
400 year old clam - good with garlic & butter?
Fabulous Indian video promoting condom use
My pal Ashish has suggested I investigate Pranayama, the yoga discipline of breathing control. I think this is a good idea for me, considering all the breathing issues I have.
and now?> news you can use
Sara sold the bedroom set, the Select Comfort bed was not doing it for her. So we sold the bed, frame, nightstand and dresser to a nice couple who live pretty close by. I hope they enjoy it.
The master bedroom is very empty at the moment, but we are hoping for a new queen size bed of different variety.
Saul, of course, enjoys big empty room he can run around like a wild monkey in.
here is his new car, (thanks Jim & Alva) at the Bonneville Salt Flats. We have big expectations.



Pancake batter in a can? How lazy have we really become?
400 year old clam - good with garlic & butter?
Fabulous Indian video promoting condom use
My pal Ashish has suggested I investigate Pranayama, the yoga discipline of breathing control. I think this is a good idea for me, considering all the breathing issues I have.
and now?> news you can use
Sara sold the bedroom set, the Select Comfort bed was not doing it for her. So we sold the bed, frame, nightstand and dresser to a nice couple who live pretty close by. I hope they enjoy it.
The master bedroom is very empty at the moment, but we are hoping for a new queen size bed of different variety.
Saul, of course, enjoys big empty room he can run around like a wild monkey in.
here is his new car, (thanks Jim & Alva) at the Bonneville Salt Flats. We have big expectations.