Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Short link roundup, followed by news from me

Pancake batter in a can? How lazy have we really become?

400 year old clam - good with garlic & butter?

Fabulous Indian video promoting condom use

My pal Ashish has suggested I investigate Pranayama, the yoga discipline of breathing control. I think this is a good idea for me, considering all the breathing issues I have.

and now?> news you can use

Sara sold the bedroom set, the Select Comfort bed was not doing it for her. So we sold the bed, frame, nightstand and dresser to a nice couple who live pretty close by. I hope they enjoy it.

The master bedroom is very empty at the moment, but we are hoping for a new queen size bed of different variety.

Saul, of course, enjoys big empty room he can run around like a wild monkey in.

here is his new car, (thanks Jim & Alva) at the Bonneville Salt Flats. We have big expectations.







Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?