Friday, December 21, 2007

Brilliant article from WebMD
11 "Don't-Tell-the-Wife" Secrets All Men Keep

penguins

and movie

this requires explanation.

I was layin on the bed with Tarzan, and he flopped facedown on my stomach. So I thought, push out, see what happens. It made his noggin bounce and elicited peals of laughter.

so we repeated for mom with camera.

the "don't bite' part is due to teething. after some bouncing, he would roll next to me, then reach over and BITE my arm. so see the bouncing, laughter, and understand the biting.




this one fascinated Sara, I am not so sure. he likes playing with my beard.


Sara captioned it as "Saul demonstrates the direct connection between man and ape by engaging in grooming behaviours."

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?