Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Growin' up Jewish in the North East Texas, I didn't get to do much deer hunting. However, all my pals seemed to, so I got to learn all about it. And I was mostly fascinated with the "Field Dressing" part.

So deer season is usually around December. When all the good little boys and girls are scampering aorund singing song about "Rudolph the red nosed...." till the get home and pop has a deer hanging by its hind legs from the garage rafters, where he is field dressing it.

"Rudolph the red nosed.... AOOOO OMG OMG daddy, you KILLED Rudolph....."

anyhow, all this is brought up from a link I saw, on how to field dress? A UNICORN!

I find this page mildly shocking, but mostly hilarious.


Speaking of hilarious, Tarzan and I stopped by Ken's shop on the way home yesterday. Saul started screaming when we got out of the truck, and would NOT calm down. Till i got him back in the truck. I started the truck, put it in reverse, and he smiled, and was waving and blowing kisses.

My son. Hot and cold running emotions! :D

I have some more videos, but need to edit and post, maybe tonight, if we get some time.

The sears guy si coming back monday, to install the new heating coil in our dryer, so we will be able to do laundry at home again. that will be nice.

to save laundry space, i've been wearing the same jeans 2 days in a row. Shhh. Don't tell anyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?