Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My dad, the engineer, used to tell me many cool things. Most of these stuck with me.

Today on another site, they referenced the "Prince Rupert Drop" Which dad used to tell me about.

If glass is heated then cooled into a drop shape, the bulb is strong, yet break the tail, releasing the surface tension, and it explodes

YAY Dad.

Video here




Completely unrelated silliness, Ghost Ride the Whip!

Video for Mr. Fab's "Ghost Ride the Whip"

So here is a compilation of Ghost Rides

Leading to my favorite, and why I started this topic, Grandma Ghost Rides her Whip!

Comments:
This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.
 
This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?