Monday, July 28, 2008

saturday we took Saul to the kid-gym and played, Sara had a day in santa cruz.

Sunday, I woke up with projects to do, and did them. I'd purchased long rods for the car top carrier on the corvair, i got them painted mounted and padded.





in parallel, i bought a folding, metal, bumper mount bicycle rack off ebay ($9, Shipped!) I took it apart, sanded it, primed and painted it, replaced bolts, got it all back together and mounted on the van.







Now I can move canoes and bicycles, hoorah!

I also tightened the exhaust pipe mounts so it is quieter.

then I did some stuff around the house, got my haircut, and am generally in good shape


when I dropped Tarzan off at Daycare this morning, they told me same stomach bug ripped through the place last week, and all kids and staff were down. Phooey

Comments:
That there van shore looks purty.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?