Saturday, July 19, 2008

yesterday was our meeting with the Children's Health Council. It went very well, a staff from SIX different "specialties" watched us feed Tarzan, then came to help try other things.

They feel it will be possible to build an action plan, With Sara, Saul and I going every wednesday for the next 8 weeks, for 2 hours, 1st hour focus on him, 2nd hour on us.

Expensive? Yes, but if it gets him eating, well worth it.

I would go into detail, but her folks are here with Taylor, and its a handfull, so I am not big on the free time. (Nice handfull! YAY! Cookies) I cannot eat

OH, broke sub-170lbs today, 168 on the scale, not bad. Will relax diet over next week as both sets of grandparents are in for Saul's birthday. But will not go crazy about it

Comments:
Hey Charles! I doubt you remember me, I'm a friend of your Aunt Donna's - we worked together about 100 years ago. I have a 3 year old and a 21 month old, so I feel a little connected to your site. Anyway, enough of the intros, I just wanted to tell you your son is beautiful! I was reading your post about legacies and wanted to tell you remember your mom's mom to your son. (I know that was a awkward sentence and of course you will tell your son about great-grandma!) She was an awesome lady and someone I think about often.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?