Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I had to go home early today.

Apparently, now I may be wrong on this, but,

Apparently, if you are really hungry, and scrounging through your desk drawers, and find a ‘cup-o-noodles’ of unknown age, and the top is maybe not exactly sealed? And when you pour hot water in it, it smells a little funky?

You probably should not eat 1/4 of the cup before realizing something is, indeed, very very wrong.....

So I am working from home, and drinking pepto bismol, water, and hoping I’m better by tomorrow, or don't worry mom, I will phone the doc.

It is not the first time I’ve food-poisoned myself, it won’t be the last time, but it is the first time ever with cup-o-noodles.

When I get back to office, I will clean out my desk, so I do not do that again!



Comments:
Next time please call me to take you to lunch. Despite what you may be hearing in Valleywag, we still have food here.

Cup O Noodles wasn't even food when it was "fresh!"
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?