Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dear Netflix,

I have 1 more DVD in my queue, when it is done, so are you. Our relationship has mostly been pleasant. But lately, it has not been so good.

You just do not have many new releases. The discs that do come? a little banged up. 3 of the past 5 discs have been so badly scratched they were unplayable. Of course I do not find that out till I am 30 minutes into the movie. It's like a bad high school date. Then I have to wait a few days for a replacement?

New releases, that means, well, this year. I am tried of seeing 84 new dvds about some celebrity fitness dance project. Or tv series I do not watch.

and? at $18.95/month, I am beginning to feel I am not getting my money's worth.

Understandably, you are working on "NEW" technology, that lets people immediately play their rentals on the computer. Guess what? I don't care. I want a steady stream of new movies. NEW, meaning, NEW. New, like the stuff they have at Blockbuster.

It appears you don't like or value me that much anymore, because when there ARE new releases? you tell me "very long wait". Why? We've been together since October of '04. But someone new is more important to you.

Well, I have not been watching that much lately, so I think after the last DVD is sent back? We will go our seperate ways.

Sincerely,

Charles

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?