Sunday, January 04, 2009

I just got back from a visit to San Francisco, and my butt really hurts. And I visited some "alternative lifestyle" friends.

But that's not why my butt hurts. I rode Sara's DRZ-400 motorcycle, and the seat, well, it was not comfy for me.

But other than that, the trip was great. I saw some pals from college. Wow, I do not even like the way it sounds. I wanted to think I did not have many pals from College, but really I did. Marianne was visiting from London, and Jody lives in SF. It was great to get together with them


From a day at Lake Travis, when we were in college




Almost a quarter century later....





Sara and Saul stayed home and played in the yard. He dug, they moved dirt, he ate animal crackers.

I am home, and warmed up now.

Woo Hooo. I gotta get the BMW back and happy. I do not have a proper highway bike. And the DRZ makes my butt hurt.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?