Tuesday, March 17, 2009
home from mojave desert, had fun, happy to see my family.
Sara was cleaning house and tripped over an article my pal Fred Cantu sent me a long time ago. the headline reads "Woman falls from balcony while having sex with boss"
I looked on the internet, and found this sad story about poor Sandra Oreliana.
yikes.
Ok, need to go help Sara get Saul in the high chair. more photos later
Sara was cleaning house and tripped over an article my pal Fred Cantu sent me a long time ago. the headline reads "Woman falls from balcony while having sex with boss"
I looked on the internet, and found this sad story about poor Sandra Oreliana.
yikes.
Ok, need to go help Sara get Saul in the high chair. more photos later
Comments:
<< Home
Thank god Charles was around to help get Saul into the HIGH CHAIR! I mean, that is one complex operation, i don't know how i could have done it without him!
Post a Comment
<< Home
