Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saul woke up at 3am last night. Came running into my room, hopped in bed, and said "daddy, wake up, lets play"

i tried to get him to go to sleep, but it was not happening. He played, he ran to the living room, he brought toys into my room, he played, he talked, he was a menace. He did NOT go back to sleep. at all. the rest of the night.

At about 6:30, I sent him into Sara's room, and I tried to sleep till 8:30. poorly.


Got home form work today, Sara was at wits end, he was yelling and cranky, and generally being a poop, cause he did not sleep. Back into my room, tossed him on the bed, threw his best blanket in after him, walked away. 2 minutes later? snoring big time.

I WILL wake him up around 5:30, get some dinner in him, and have him run laps, jump around, dig post holes, whatever it takes, he WILL go to bed tired tonight. I NEED SLEEP.


photos sleeping, angelic? I know better!



Photos from yesterday. My pal Andrea visited a few weeks ago, and then rode a motorcycle home, to Anchorage. She sent him a very cool book. about a mole, who went in search of who POOPED on his head! This is him opening the package.








Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?