Monday, July 06, 2009

the ads here for bikes are FABULOUS

Empowering girls!

Scooty Streak from Campaign India on Vimeo.



Play with mud



Mad Stunts!


and I love MY Royal Enfield, but could you imagine this commerical in the US?


This was playing on tv in 2004 when I bought mine







what I am sayin? they have cool ads here

i heard this tune a few nights ago, on MTV, and tohught it was a video, till I realized its an ad for cellular



Walk when you Talk! I sooo dig it.

walk when ya talk, walk when ya talk... I cannot get it out of my head....


jeff in CA gave me his Hercules bicycle. I've converted it to 3 speed, and it is STILL hard for me to ride.

commonplace here




Remember, you can click any photo to see a larger version

Comments:
Charles, for your own safety, please don't walk when you talk. You can barely walk when you WALK.

Love ya. :)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?