Thursday, November 26, 2009


Last night, Saul would NOT go to sleep. He pestered Sara from 8 till 9pm, then got a little drowsy. He woke up at 2:30, dragged me in, and we stayed up trying to sleep till about 5:30, when I plopped him into Sara's bed, so I could sleep.

Happily, I can report he was up at 7:30 this morning, cheerful and ready to party.

So I made the cranberry relish last night, and we are headed to Mark and Julia's for thanksgiving at 4pm. Will also bring ice cream, and I think I may stop at Redbox, and pickup a movie.

Saul is in a great mood. Sara was doing some laundry in the garage, and she asked me if I wanted to take him around the block. he rode his bicycle the WHOLE WAY, by himself!

So, will go visit Tia, hopefully no slapsgiving, then back home and sleep. Tomorrow? Black Friday? not I.


I am thankful for my life, my family and my friends. I hope you all remember, it aint about the bird, it's about the love.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?