Friday, January 29, 2010

Well, it's my last day in BLR. Yesterday was long at work, meetings and such, but productive and exciting. Then back to hotel to clean up and rest some. Ashish Puri and Ashish Kole met with me and Ed, we went out to buy some presents for someone, then had dinner at the French Quarter, a restaurant owned by one of Ashish Puri's KM pals.

I had? Shrimp A-2-Fay! (etouffee for you non cajun) Delicious. well, by Shreveport standards, maybe not West Monroe.

Ed's flight was at 3:30am, and had to get him back to hotel lickety split after dinner. AshishK bid farewell, after reinforcing some positive breathing exercises, which I did this morning to surprisingly great results. Then AshishP and I helped Ed get packed while calling AMEX travel. There is supposed to be a HUGE showstorm on east coast US when he lands, and we were hoping to see plans, to make sure he is not sleeping at Dulles intl in the snow.

We stopped at Athena nightclub in the basement of the hotel, but it was too loud, and I am too old. :)

Today I took my last breakfast at the Leela, and am waiting for driver to arrive. Will go spend lunch with my friend Kumar and his family, then off to airport for flight to Chennai



sorry for blurry, my camera and I do not get along. it says "begals"


Morning in the courtyard at the Leela


street graffiti


the fountain at work, at the end of the clubhouse. was food day for the clubhouse?


i think I understand the overpopulation problem


motorcycle exhaust pipe wrapped and ready for packing


goodbye room


goodbye sweets I should not eat


Ed, AshishP, AshishK (Ashish P would not make this face if you could see Eds other hand??? )


me, ed, AshishK











Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?