Wednesday, August 18, 2010

work has been a little mental lately, and I have not had much posting.

My new phone is here. Iphone 4, yes, a love affair for me. I like it

Melissa, son Raphael and travelling companion Scott departed this morning, for points north east on bikes. godspeed

Saul and Sara are in Wisconsin visiting family.

I am working, cleaning house, and doing stuff, you know, STUFF. and things.

here are some disorganized photos

saul birthday card


spongebob ants in pants


tia julia


monkey PJs


Pirate Schwag from Aunt Donna




windy at Pesdacero State Park


Brad at 5 guys, is Order #1


Saul saving lemons for me in Wisconsin


some bridge in SF, as seen from Fort Mason Pier

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?