Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This morning, I needed to drop my Sprinter with Jim M at the Dodge house in Gilroy for service. So I woke up at 6, had a shower, ate some healthy raisin bran, and drove to the dodge house.

Pulled my 1970 Honda CL350 out of the back of the Sprinter. Fred the Red!


I had a meeting scheduled from 8:30 - 9:30 so I wanted to ride as fast as I could, and get to work.


View Larger Map

at ~ 75mph, a 1970 CL 350 Honda has a fierce vibration.

I was worried about the theoretical infrasonic frequency.


and? colder than an iditarod husky's nut-sack


But made it to work, only 20 mins late for the meeting, which is still going on.


all is well, Sprinter will get needed service, I got to ride a bike, and all is well.

Comments:
You thought it was cold this morning?! The last couple weeks have been the warmest in months except during the freak heat wave. I am not even wearing my winter gear anymore.
 
You thought it was cold this morning? Mark and I aren't even wearing our winter gear anymore! Been warmer that last couple weeks than it has in months.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?