Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I know I know,  I rarely post here anymore.  Sorry,  it's Facebook, really,  not you.

However?    the following email has come to me about 8x/day for the past few weeks:

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:55 AM, MxMegastore <mxmegastore@removeourlink.com> wrote:
Hi blogspot.com.ar,
This is my fourth request to you via email. I am trying to reach the owner of blogspot.com.ar.
Recently when we reviewed all of the links to mxmegastore.com, I noticed that your website is linking to mxmegastore.com on this page here:
http://cstatman.blogspot.com.ar/2008_10_01_archive.html
If at all possible, I would really appreciate it if you would please remove the link(s) on your website to mxmegastore.com and let me know when the link(s) have been removed.
If I've reached the wrong website owner, please forward this to the site owner of blogspot.com.ar. Or, let me know I've reached the wrong person and I won't bother you again with this request. If you are unable to remove the link, that's helpful also, so please let me know.
Thank you, Bill (on behalf of mxmegastore.com)
 Today, I went and removed the link, and sent the following reply:

 

dear Bill,  

you've asked me to remove a link from 2008  on a personal weblog.
you've send many many emails asking this.
I have removed the link.

and now I am posting on twitter, facebook, and my weblog,  about how much I can no longer endorse your shop.
Don't be alarmed, I am sharing it with ALL my motorcycle friends, forums and communities.  

I will do my best to make sure no one gives you any business or traffic.

You, Sir, need to re-evaluate what is important.
Sincerely,

Charles Statman
who will never, ever buy another thing from your site.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?