Sunday, April 12, 2020
Breaking my rules
After Sara picked up saul and penny? I broke my rule and went outside
I had some checks to deposit - and get some cash
Then I stopped at Home Depot to buy some grass - I knew exactly what I wanted - in and out in under 5 mins
And threw some more grass in that back corner To make more area for penny to lay in
She was spending a lot of time in the dirt Just to be out in the sunlight
So I tossed about 6 rolls of sod
After Sara picked up saul and penny? I broke my rule and went outside
I had some checks to deposit - and get some cash
Then I stopped at Home Depot to buy some grass - I knew exactly what I wanted - in and out in under 5 mins
And threw some more grass in that back corner To make more area for penny to lay in
She was spending a lot of time in the dirt Just to be out in the sunlight
So I tossed about 6 rolls of sod
