Sunday, April 19, 2020
Opened my garage this morning - and there, by the door, center front? Was a GIANT RAT!!!
Just sitting there looking at me
I do not want giant rats or giant rat babies in my garage
Did the only thing I could think of
Swift shaolin soccer style kick down the driveway kaPOW !
It was moving slow, either from my badass kick - or rabies - or some rat-virus that hasnt concocted into a soup yet
Not wanting it to end up in a stewpot or taking up residence in the house? I scooped it into the recycling bin as a present for the bums who are gonna go through my recycling as soon as the sun sets!
How was your Sunday??
Just sitting there looking at me
I do not want giant rats or giant rat babies in my garage
Did the only thing I could think of
Swift shaolin soccer style kick down the driveway kaPOW !
It was moving slow, either from my badass kick - or rabies - or some rat-virus that hasnt concocted into a soup yet
Not wanting it to end up in a stewpot or taking up residence in the house? I scooped it into the recycling bin as a present for the bums who are gonna go through my recycling as soon as the sun sets!
How was your Sunday??