Saturday, May 30, 2020

Current Job is VERY concerned bout health --- well, no, but they are concerned about liability.

The "process" changes often - but basically the essentials jump through some hoops and sign off that we are healthy.

NEW process?  answer a daily questionnaire on a phone app, including taking your temp.  SO?  they handed out free thermometers.... made in china.

NOW I'm not a total conspiracy whack-a-doodle, but?  I am a student of history
Lord Jeffery Amherst, Siege of Fort Pitt, Chief Pontiac, 1763???

Still doesnt ring any bells? 

the 'government' waged germ warfare on the Ottowa Indian Tribe by giving them free blankets, formerly used at a Smallpox ward.

-----------------

I understand the client for my benevolent employer is just trying to cover themselves from lawsuits, and they are truly trying to be flexible and move with the tides as we ALL learn about the 'rona together.  But I'd sure feel better of the answers didn't involve putting something that shipped from the origination hot spot of the virus? into my mouth.

On the "much more fun" part...

I am thoroughly enjoying building stick and tissue models.  Some from kits, some from plans only, some just from thin air, balsa, and tissue....

It is very relaxing and zen to sit, cut and sand, glue, measure, repeat, and turn it slowly into something that flies...

Some planes fly great - and will accompany me to the park
Some planes are dogs... i try, and if i cannot trim them?  well - lessons for the future.

Off to deal with the kid and real dog
Have the best day possible



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?