Sunday, May 10, 2020
Thanks to my pal Vikram for sharing this brilliant video of how an Indian mfg company is taking corona safeguard practices
if American companies would take it that seriously? Instead of the cockamamie BS practices they are using now? It would truly make a difference
Current safeguard where I am an “essential” involves me answering a 4 question survey on my cell, driving around in the parking lot, showing my phone, then getting a wristband showing I answered the survey
Which? Everyone answers : no - no - no - no to anyhow - else ya can’t work, and can’t get paid
I like the doors, temp scan, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting teams
https://youtu.be/qUIyRH8QgQc
if American companies would take it that seriously? Instead of the cockamamie BS practices they are using now? It would truly make a difference
Current safeguard where I am an “essential” involves me answering a 4 question survey on my cell, driving around in the parking lot, showing my phone, then getting a wristband showing I answered the survey
Which? Everyone answers : no - no - no - no to anyhow - else ya can’t work, and can’t get paid
I like the doors, temp scan, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting teams
https://youtu.be/qUIyRH8QgQc