Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Kidney Stone Extras


the dang thing is still rattlin' around in there. UGH.

Last night, after I finished reading to Saul (yes, he is 14, yes he can and does read voraciously by himself - nightly reading before bed is STILL a lovely practice he allows his parents to do - great bonding time)

I stood up from his bed, had an instantaneous wave of fever, pain and nausea... and was CONVINCED! ... i had the 'rona.

then I remembered, i also had a HUGE pain in my guts, and it felt like I had to poop.

New Mantra "if it hurts and you cant poop - its PROBABLY Kidney Stones"

I took some of the pain killers the doc prescribed, and an anti-nausea, drank lots of water, and went to bed slightly worried.

About 5am, Penny wanted to go outside - i got out of bed, and felt much better. Its not the 'rona ---- its that dang stone rattling around, poking things from inside...



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?