Tuesday, May 25, 2021
would you recommend?
let me tell you how tired I am wiith the latest survey question
I despise the question "how likely are you to recommend...."
I am not sure WHO in marketing has decided this is a decent measure of satisfaction.
Do YOU sit around with your friends talking about "Hey, what hotel do you recommend". "hey, do you recommend this toothpaste". "my goodness, I would like to recommend this brand of toilet paper - it cleans your butt better than any other"
NO, you don't. Normal humans do not sit and recommend banking, shipping, office supplies.
so If you ask "how well do YOU like Fedex"? I'll say "holy smokes, they are my favorite shipping company, they get it delivered every time, and no BS"
but if you ask "will you recommend". i'm thinking? no, I will be drinking margaritas and talking about somethiing fun I just did.