Thursday, October 28, 2021
picking up trash
Today I arrived early for work. While I was waiting for people to get in, I picked up trash.
for the last 2 months, the engineers have been dumping boxes and pallets in the parking lot. I ask "why the F are you not taking it to the dumpster?" and get some BS response about being busy.
my boss? seems okay with this. I dont know why.
today? i was done. I picked it up, and filled 3 dumpsters.
before
during
after
you can bet I told every engineer I saw, their momma doesn't work there, and they better start cleaning up their own messes
for the last 2 months, the engineers have been dumping boxes and pallets in the parking lot. I ask "why the F are you not taking it to the dumpster?" and get some BS response about being busy.
my boss? seems okay with this. I dont know why.
today? i was done. I picked it up, and filled 3 dumpsters.
before
during
after
you can bet I told every engineer I saw, their momma doesn't work there, and they better start cleaning up their own messes


