Wednesday, March 30, 2011

more trip pix

BLR street safety reminders


Colleen at Shiro


Jesper eating fishies!


Campus map


Really DID come here to work


BLR is way ahead of US on biomedical waste safety, I am serious.


There is no "I" in team


Campus


Colleen and AshishP at his place


FOOD POISONING INTERLUDE where we basically lose Friday night through Sunday morning

Eldoper pill 2 for normal mortals, 7 for me. under doctor's orders


riding Harleys in India








first semi-real meal taken


Campus "Resting Area" if you are unwell, you can rest.


No Colleen, you cannot go in that one


fascinated with local signage


now telepresence connection experts, we actually have a lot of info to bring back to San Jose


Massey Ferguson in traffic


the Leela from my window


Colleen and Kumar-bhai at work


She took this and said "there's an Indian guy behind you" I told her "we are in India, there is ALWASY an Indian guy behind me, in front of me, next to me...." there are a lot of people here


Babi!


Lions!


and Tigers!


And Bears, (oh my!)


At the Zoo








Comments:
That elephant is trying to lift Coleen's watch!

And the campus map? Priceless. ;-)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?