Wednesday, March 30, 2011
more trip pix
BLR street safety reminders

Colleen at Shiro

Jesper eating fishies!

Campus map

Really DID come here to work

BLR is way ahead of US on biomedical waste safety, I am serious.

There is no "I" in team

Campus

Colleen and AshishP at his place

FOOD POISONING INTERLUDE where we basically lose Friday night through Sunday morning
Eldoper pill 2 for normal mortals, 7 for me. under doctor's orders

riding Harleys in India



first semi-real meal taken

Campus "Resting Area" if you are unwell, you can rest.

No Colleen, you cannot go in that one

fascinated with local signage

now telepresence connection experts, we actually have a lot of info to bring back to San Jose

Massey Ferguson in traffic

the Leela from my window

Colleen and Kumar-bhai at work

She took this and said "there's an Indian guy behind you" I told her "we are in India, there is ALWASY an Indian guy behind me, in front of me, next to me...." there are a lot of people here

Babi!

Lions!

and Tigers!

And Bears, (oh my!)

At the Zoo




BLR street safety reminders
Colleen at Shiro
Jesper eating fishies!

Campus map
Really DID come here to work
BLR is way ahead of US on biomedical waste safety, I am serious.
There is no "I" in team
Campus
Colleen and AshishP at his place
FOOD POISONING INTERLUDE where we basically lose Friday night through Sunday morning
Eldoper pill 2 for normal mortals, 7 for me. under doctor's orders

riding Harleys in India
first semi-real meal taken
Campus "Resting Area" if you are unwell, you can rest.
No Colleen, you cannot go in that one
fascinated with local signage
now telepresence connection experts, we actually have a lot of info to bring back to San Jose
Massey Ferguson in traffic
the Leela from my window
Colleen and Kumar-bhai at work

She took this and said "there's an Indian guy behind you" I told her "we are in India, there is ALWASY an Indian guy behind me, in front of me, next to me...." there are a lot of people here
Babi!
Lions!
and Tigers!
And Bears, (oh my!)
At the Zoo
